By Echo Menges
The Edina City Council is asking Edina residents to tell them what they want the city to do in the realm of improvements to the city. Surveys were sent out to Edina residences this month with the added option to take the survey online. Those surveys are due by the end of the business day on Monday, November 30.
Everyone age 16 and older living in Edina is eligible to take the survey, which means more than one survey may be submitted per household. Those who fill out online surveys from the same household will have to do it under separate Google accounts in order for each survey to be counted separately.
(If more than one person in a household has filled out an online survey from the same Google account, the City is requesting members of the household resubmit under separate accounts online OR turn in a paper survey for each household member.)
Paper surveys can be picked up at the Edina City Hall or The Edina Sentinel office and dropped off at the City Hall drive up window before 4:00 p.m. on Monday.
Residents are asked list their top three choices from the following list of seven:
- Sidewalk Repair Program Offering Partial Reimbursement
- Build Swimming Area and Campgrounds at Edina City Lake
- Renovate Old Country Club Clubhouse as Rentable Venue
- Tear Down Old City Water Plant
- Repaint/Reside Old City Barn
- Replace Fence at Miller Friendship Park
- Repair Concrete on Tennis/Basketball Courts at Miller Friendship Park
A space to share wanted improvements, that are not listed, is also offered on the survey so residents can add to the list.